Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation. Authors wishing to include figures, tables, or text passages that have already been published elsewhere are required to obtain permission from the copyright owner(s) and to include evidence
that such permission has been granted when submitting their papers. Any material received without such evidence will be assumed to originate from the authors.
Authors will be asked to transfer copyright of the article to the journal (or grant the Publisher exclusive publication and dissemination rights). This will ensure the widest possible protection and dissemination of information under copyright laws. Authors should also state that they have full control of all primary data and that they agree to allow the journal to review their data if requested.
The Science IN and its journals are devoted to the publication of original articles that contribute to the advancement of knowledge in any branch of metallurgy, materials science and allied surface engineering. The articles are published under four categories:
Plagiarism Policy: We strongly recommends that before submission check your manuscript for Plagiarism. We take plagiarism seriously so please make sure that ALL citations are properly referenced. We will use computer software to compare your manuscript with the database of ALL manuscripts published from ALL publishers
The title page should include:
• The name(s) of the author(s)
• A concise and informative title
• The affiliation(s) and address(es) of the author(s)
• The e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers of the corresponding author
Please provide a structured abstract for Original Articles of 100 to 150 words which should be divided into the following sections: Purpose (stating the main purposes and research question), Methods, Results, and Conclusion. The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or references. The first time an abbreviated term is used, spell it out in full and follow with the abbreviation in parentheses – for example: Plasma Spray (PS).
Please provide 4 to 6 keywords which can be used for indexing purposes
Organize the text into an introductory section that conveys the background and purpose of the report, and then into sections titled “Materials and Methods,” “Results,” and “Discussion.” The structure of the article should be divided into the following sections:
Experimental/ Materials & Methods,
Results and Discussion, and
Acknowledgments of individuals (other than the authors) should be placed in a separate section before the reference list. The acknowledged individuals should have extended their direct help to the reported study and the names of funding organizations should be written in full.
• For submission in Word
• Use a normal, plain font (e.g., 12-point Times New Roman) for text.
• Use single column double spaced format
• Use italics for emphasis.
• Use the automatic page numbering function to number the pages.
• Do not use field functions.
• Use tab stops or other commands for indents, not the space bar.
• Use the table function, not spreadsheets, to make tables.
• Use the equation editor or MathType for equations.
Please use the standard mathematical notation for formulae, symbols etc.:
• Italic for single letters that denote mathematical constants, variables, and unknown quantities
• Roman/upright for numerals, operators, and punctuation, and commonly defined functions or abbreviations, e.g., cos, det, e or exp, lim, log, max, min, sin, tan, d (for derivative)
• Bold for vectors, tensors, and matrices.
• All tables are to be numbered using Arabic numerals.
• Tables should always be cited in text in consecutive numerical order.
• For each table, please supply a table heading. The table title should explain clearly and concisely the components of the table.
• Identify any previously published material by giving the original source in the form of a reference at the end of the table heading.
• Footnotes to tables should be indicated by superscript lower-case letters (or asterisks for significance values and other statistical data) and included beneath the table body.
• All figures are to be numbered using Arabic numerals.
• Figure parts should be denoted by lowercase letters.
• Figures should always be cited in text in consecutive numerical order.
• For each figure, please supply a figure caption.
• Make sure to identify all elements found in the figure in the caption.
• Identify any previously published material by giving the original source in the form of a reference at the end of the caption.
• All submitted photographs should be in 300 dpi in TIFF format
• All computer-made graphs should be supplied as EPS files, ensure that the lines used in the graphs are more than 0.1 mm, with a minimum resolution of more than 1200 dpi.
SI units with standard abbreviation are mandatory.
In the text, reference should be indicated by square brackets. The bibliographic data in the list of references must be complete and should be presented uniformly according to the following examples as appropriate:
Authors, Article name, Journal name, Year, Vol-Issue number, page numbers.
Jai Kishan, Harlal Singh Mali, Characterization and Optimization of Rheological Parameters of Polymer Abrasive Gel for Abrasive Flow Machining, J. Mat. Sci. Surf. Eng., 2017, 5 (3), 549-555.
Article in press
Authors, Article name, Journal name, year (in press).
Jai Kishan, Harlal Singh Mali, Characterization and Optimization of Rheological Parameters of Polymer Abrasive Gel for Abrasive Flow Machining, J. Mat. Sci. Surf. Eng., 2017 (In press).
Authors, Title of Book, Publisher, Year, Ed., page numbers.
J Robart, Mechanics of coatings, Science IN, 2017, Ed. 2, 549-555.
Authors, Article name, Conference name, Date and year, page numbers.
Jacob N et al., Characterization of nano particles for........, 1st international conference on ............; Feb 2017, 549-555.
There is no Article Processing Charges (APC) charges or publication fee till end of 2021